Saturday 16 March 2013

Tweed Design.

Hello Beautiful Strangers,

I hoped you still remember me. It been quite a while since my last post and I apologised for the lack of updates. This is due to us relocating to London. Many stuffs to handle at one time.

Just a little update about my life in London.
I am not a winter person. Hence, I was really reluctant to move when I heard my Husband saying that we are moving. Many negative sprung up in my braincells, whether I can survive the weather, the food, the cultures etc. Nevertheless, I cleared the bad thoughts, plucked my courage and asked God to bless us in London. So we flew there in Chinese New Year Eve.

Fast forward to conclusion: I am still not a winter person. But whenever there is SUN shining brightly like a diamond, I totally loved it and enjoyed myself very much. Although I am fully aware that London is famous for it wet & gloomy weather, I sincerely prayed and hoped that I will enjoy London as much as I can.

Okay, back to my nail's dairy.

I am now in Singapore for 3weeks to attend my good friend wedding. As the weather is cold in London, my nails chipped off easily despite of how much petroleum I applied. Well of course, I mean the Vaseline Petroleum Jelly! Haha..

Therefore, I decided to give my nails a TLC treat.

Tweed Design, inspired from Nailmax with slight modification.
Using #angelprojelly polishes (20), (24) & (143) with (47) as base and (29) as dots on the half moon.

I loved how the colours complimented one another. Plus it matches my two outfits for the upcoming wedding too! 

What do you guys think? 

Ok Laters, Strangers.

Luv,
Cyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment