Wednesday 13 March 2013

Flying colours!

Hello Beautiful Strangers,

I want to share a joyous news with you guys!
I went to my nail school to collect my results for the exams I took earlier on this year.

Theory & Practical Exams included:
1) Professional Manicurist Certificate- Distinction.
2) Professional Certificate in Gel Extension Techniques- Passed.
3) Professional Certificate in Acrylic Extension Techniques- Passed.

I Passed all 3! I am so ecstatic when I saw my result.


Anyone who is a professional manicurist in this industry, will know that PINK ROOM INTERNATIONAL NAIL ACADEMY aka PRINA is super stringent in teaching and EXAMS!

Now I just have to pass the final exam which is the Diploma in Professional Nail Technology. I heard it is tough. Oh well, bless that I can come back to this yearly affair and reunite with my nailist friends again!

Nevertheless, I want to thank my wonderful PRINA teachers, Rachel, Joe & Nicole for teaching and pushing ourselves to have this professional standard not like anyone else. Of course, practice makes perfect! 

Ok Laters, Strangers.

Loves,
Cyn.


No comments:

Post a Comment