Tuesday 22 January 2013

London.

Hi Beautiful Strangers,

How are you doing? January is coming to an end soon. So whats happening around my life? I have two news to share with you guys. Of which one, you can pretty much guess from my blog title.

1) My nails course just came to an end on 22nd Jan 2013. I already missed my fellow school nailists. My favourite classmates are Fennie, Sharon and Katherine. They are loveable and enthusiastic as me in nails. Well, as Chinese proverbs saying, " There isn't any dinner that don't end." Hereby, I like to wish them all the best and successful in this trade and may our paths meet again.

2) I am going to relocate to London. Big move, huh! Yes, I know. Well, what to do? I am married woman now and I have to follow my husband wherever he goes. All I can do is to pray that we will come back to Singapore one day soon. Anyway, this shall not demotivated my passion in nails. I am going to check out if I can be a freelance/ home based nailist in London. Please pray for me too.

Ok, lets move on to more nail related news.

This month, I did this set of tribal nails for myself. Totally loved the colours. Even Master Joe (my school teacher also loved this colour).

#Angelprogelly (138) on 2nd, 3rd& 5th. (111) base colour & (143) for nail art on 1st & 4th. 

Top Pic: #Angelprogelly (14) as base colour and (147) for roses art.
Bottom pic: #Angelprogelly (71) as base colour and #3D Emboss Art.

Thanks K for coming over my place to allow me to practice for my upcoming extension exams. 

Ok. Laters, Strangers.

Loves,
Cyn

No comments:

Post a Comment