Monday 7 January 2013

First week of 2013.

Hi Beautiful Strangers,

The first week of 2013 has ended. How did you spend your first week of the year?

As for me during the week, I went to PNC Singapore, located at 34 Upper Cross Street, #02-148. They sell all sort of stuffs related to beauty, from nails to makeup to spa products. I loved going there to buy stuffs because it cheaper compared to others. And the best part is they are expanding their shop. For those who have not been there lately, you will see a whole new, bigger shop by the end of 2nd week. Said the boss, herself.

Okay, let see what I have purchased.

More new embellishments. #Roses #Hearts #Chanel #Diamond #Stars #Studs

More #Stickers #Angelpro pot gel (It's really expensive. But, I still bought because I know the quality is good. I hoped I get a chance to use this gradient glitter series soon.)

More new shades of #Angelprogelly polish. From my school, #Pinkroom.

And lastly, I finally decided to get the polish rack too. Picture will be up soon.

Ok. Laters, Strangers.

Loves,
Cyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment