Saturday 15 June 2013

Past Works Designs


Hi Strangers,

Just a quick update on some of the few designs I've worked on the customers. I hoped my existing and new customers will be more adventurous next time and allow me to create fanciful nailsart to their fingernails. =)





And, below are some nail designs that I have done on my own nails for the past couple of months.
All designs are used with angelprogelly polishes on my natural nails. It can lasts for 3weeks or even more. However, I usually removed them during the 2nd week because I loved to change new designs. As for the 3D emboss art, I used charisma powders from USA. Speaking on which, a lot of my friends and customers usually asked me the same question, " Do you painted both hand nails by yourself?" And I replied, " Yes, by myself." With proper training from reputable nail academy (PRINA), it helps to master my skills better and of course practice, practice and practice. 

Creating arts on a small surface area requires a lot of focus and patience too. So if you are not a patience person but yet want to have some nails design, try opting for water decal stickers. They are so thin and flush smoothly with the polishes. Making it look so real as if its painted on. I usually used Japanese water decal stickers or Sha Nail.  

I shall end this post here now. If you have any nails design that you like me to create, feel free to call or sms me to make an appointment. 

Later, Strangers.

Loves,
Cyn.



No comments:

Post a Comment